Saturday, January 9, 2016

January 2016 Stamp of the Month :Beloved Bouquet

Had fun playing with the January SOTM.  The stamping technique is so pretty....first time I tried it....and I think it turned out very pretty. 

Here is the card that I created with the January SOTM as well as using a few of the Live Your Day- January promotion cards which are still available with a qualifying purchase.


The stamp is very versatile...you can make all sorts of cards and also you use it on your layouts or mixed media projects. I used the word stamps on my Valentine  cards that I cut out using the CTMH-Artfully Sent Cartridge.


January 2016. Stamp of the Month
Beloved Bouquet SET OF 14 $17.95 S1601

Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for that month only, for just $5! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment